Updated design on the Reanson Vanquisher
Offering one of the widest fields of vision of any Vanquisher goggle.
UV protection 95+and Anti-fog.
· PVC free and latex free construction
· Wear for swim meets and racing, trainings and open water swims
· Great for outdoor and indoor swimming alike
· Designed specifically for the woman/Men swimmer
· Mirrored finish helps eliminate glare on the water
· Panoramic lens creates a wider peripheral view
· P.C Lens with super Anti-fog, polycarbonate lens provides a crystal-clear view
· Sleek and precise inner eye fit
· 3 Size replaceable nosebridge
· Easy-to-use automatic buckle
· Low profile helps eliminate drag while promoting speed
· Soft silicone lens gaskets and head strap for a comfortable, secure fit that stays in place
P.C Lens with Super ANTI-FOG & WIDE CLEAR VIEW:Our UV protected lenses block the sun’s harmful UVA and UVB rays.can ensure clear vision and protect your eyes, making them great for both indoor and outdoor training. It is suitable for adults/youth/teenagers/men/women/boys/girls,Includes 3 interchangeable nose pieces for comfortable, long-term wear.
SUPER-SOFT SILICONE SEALS:The silicone gaskets are super-soft and comfortable. They create a perfect seal every time due to their double-seal design, they are around the eyes, which can distribute the pressure evenly and provide a maximum comfort, never leave red marks around eyes and nose for hours after swimming.
3D ERGONOMIC FIT DESIGN:Soft one-piece frame cushions your face for maximum comfort and protection.The soft and flexible silicone gasket provides excellent suction and leak proof, that is gentle on your skin for extended periods. Secure split head strap ensure non-slip coverage.The swim goggles have an ergonomic nose bridge that is designed to fit a wider range of face shapes.
EASY to USE with ADJUSTABLE CLASP:Easy adjustment of the elastic strap and SOFT SILICONE SEAL ensures a Comforable and snug fit for most face types. The strap is easy to adjust between sizes and the quick Automatic buckle on the side means you can fit them in seconds without getting them tangled in your hair.
After swimming please make sure to rinse your Optical Swim Goggles in cold fresh water. Rinsing off the dirt. Don't rub the lenses too hard with a rough cloth, which can damage the coating.
Do not use soap or detergent with strong chemicals, use a mild liquid soap or baby shampoo to clean your swimming goggles.
Avoid placing them in direct sunlight or hot water as this may cause the rubber to melt or screen to crack.
Try to lay them out flat to dry in a cool place as much as possible before placing them in your swim bag or towel. Because the leftover water residue in the Optical Swim Goggles might damage the coating.
Storing your Optical Swim Goggles in their protective case prevents scratches and exposure to outside elements.