Views:4 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2019-05-30 Origin:Site
Ski goggles should have the following functions: first, to prevent cold wind from irritating to the eyes; second, to prevent ultraviolet rays from burning on the eyes; third, the mirror can not be fogged; fourth, the ski goggles should not cause damage to the face after falling .
According to the above requirements, you should try to choose a fully enclosed ski goggles, which looks like a goggle, but does not buckle your nose. The outer frame is made of soft plastic and can be placed against the face to prevent air ingress. The mirror is made of a colored material coated with an anti-fog UV coating. This material is soft, twisted and deformed without breaking, to ensure that the mirror will not be damaged when it is impacted. In addition, the upper edge of the outer frame is provided with a venting opening made of a breathable sponge, so that the hot air discharged from the facial skin is scattered outside the mirror to ensure a good visual effect of the mirror surface.
With the development of science and technology, the ski lens has also developed from a single layer to a double layer, from no frost to frost, and can be applied to various weather conditions. The frame is safer for plastic products, and the color of the lens is preferably yellow or brown. The ski goggles are divided into a mountain mirror, a jumping mirror, an off-road mirror, and a free mirror. Because the sun reflected on the snow is very strong, and the cold wind in the taxi is very irritating to the eyes, ski goggles are needed to protect the skier's eyes.
The ski goggles should have the following functions: function
First, prevent the cold from irritating the eyes;
Second, prevent ultraviolet rays from burning on the eyes;
Third, the mirror cannot be fogged;
Fourth, the ski goggles should not cause damage to the face after falling. Skiers should choose a ski goggle with a thicker frame so that they can cover myopia.
Fifth, there is a venting port, and a venting opening made of a breathable sponge is used on the upper frame of the outer frame to dissipate the hot air discharged from the facial skin to the outside of the mirror to ensure a good visual effect of the mirror surface.
With the development of science and technology, the ski lens has also developed from a single guide to a double layer, from no frost to frost, and can be applied to various weather conditions. According to the above requirements, you should try to choose a fully enclosed ski goggles, which looks like a goggle, but does not buckle your nose. The outer frame is made of soft plastic and can be placed against the face to prevent air ingress. The mirror is made of a colored material coated with an anti-fog UV coating. This material is soft, twisted and deformed without breaking, to ensure that the mirror will not be damaged when it is impacted. In addition, the upper edge of the outer frame is provided with a venting opening made of a breathable sponge, so that the hot air discharged from the facial skin is scattered outside the mirror to ensure a good visual effect of the mirror surface.
Experience 1: Choose a fully enclosed ski goggles that looks like a goggles that fits snugly against the face, prevents wind from entering, and effectively protects against cold and wind blowing on the eyes and around the eyes. use
Experience 2: Choose a lens with UV protection index above UV400 to protect the eyes and resist UV rays.
Experience 3: It is best to choose a lens coated with an anti-fog coating.
Lesson 4: Choose a flexible lens and frame that won't hurt your face when you hit it.
Experience 5: The upper jaw of the outer frame must have a venting opening made of a breathable sponge to dissipate the hot air from the facial skin to the outside of the mirror.
Experience 6: Skiers wearing glasses should choose a ski goggle that can be equipped with myopia lenses when choosing a ski goggles. The myopia tablets should be equipped with anti-fog lenses as much as possible.
Experience 7:: Choose the large mirror frame inside the snow mirror with the method of myopia frame, it is easy to hurt the glasses when falling, and the myopia frame is easy to scratch the snow lens, especially the coating layer.
Experience 8: Choose a snow mirror for different lens colors according to the weather conditions of the snow field, that is, the brightness. Generally, the yellow-orange-red lens will have a significant brightening effect. Of course, if the weather is bright, the snow mirror wearing the color lens is easy to eye fatigue.
The lens of the snow mirror is divided into two types: the cylindrical mirror and the spherical mirror. The cylindrical mirror is more common in the past, and the spherical mirror is a relatively new style in the past two years. The spherical mirror is superior to the cylindrical mirror in several aspects. . shape
1) The field of view is wide, because the design of the spherical surface is more ergonomic, the frame can be more closely attached, so that the field of view reduces the interference of the frame.
2) The space is larger. Due to the protrusion of the spherical surface, the space of the lens to the human eye is increased a lot. This will bring several advantages. The air coming in from the large ventilation hole has enough circulation space, which will result in not easy fogging. . The spherical surface increases the distance of the lens from the human eye, and also makes the steam of the human eye not encounter the cold lens quickly, and has an anti-fog effect.
3) The spherical lens design is closer to the shape of the human eyeball, so that when the eyeball rotates, the angle of sight is perpendicular to the lens regardless of the angle, which reduces the possibility of parallax. The lens is far away from the human eye, and it is also less likely to hit the eyeball under accidental impact.
4) The anti-impact ability and anti-deformation ability of the spherical mirror greatly exceed the cylindrical lens.
5) Of course, from the aesthetic point of view, the spherical mirror looks cooler, the focusing effect of the prominent spherical mirror makes the surrounding scene focus on the lens, and the lens effect is presented on the lens. Therefore, the purchase of snow mirrors of course mainly recommend spherical lenses, but spherical lenses are generally expensive, after all, is a new product.
6) Both sides of the lens, the corners of the eyes correspond to different positions and different functions. The wider field of view is wider, suitable for playing single board, and narrower for double board.
The following is a summary of the protection function of the snow mirror on the glasses from different lens treatment techniques. The principle of concentration is different, but the goal is the same, of course, the effect is different, and the price is different. Optical technology
1) UV, the word is familiar to everyone, it is derived from ultraviolet, ultraviolet light, all the current snow mirror lenses are using UV resin lenses, used to protect the cornea and retina from UV rays, but the UV protection effect of each brand Of course it is different, and the material of the resin is different. This can be seen through the price.
2) AR, the word is a lot stranger. It is derived from anti-reflect, anti-reflective light reflection, AR layer lens, multi-layer film inside, preventing chaotic reflection into the eye, reducing the interference of chaotic reflection, human eyes The object will be clearer and clearer, and it will greatly inhibit the jumping and deformation of the image around the lens.
3) AR, the word is a lot stranger, it is derived from anti-reflect, anti-reflective light reflection, AR soil lens, multi-layer film inside, preventing chaotic reflection into the eye, reducing the interference of chaotic reflection, human eyes The object will be clearer and clearer, and it will greatly inhibit the jumping and deformation of the image around the lens.
4) Polarized, the original meaning of the word is polarized light, the principle of polarized light has been played by photography or the physics of middle school is better. Friends should not understand the principle. The friend of the principle will find out the friends around him and understand. Basically, Like the chaotic wind blowing over and blowing through a fence, the wind naturally weakens and the direction of the wind is basically stable. Generally, polarized lenses of different colors have different properties.
Take the different performances of different colors of AXE polarized lenses as an example: 4.jpg
· Gray, maintain natural color, suitable for sunny days and strong sunshine. Visible light transmittance is 20%; polarized light is 99%
·Yellow, suitable for use in morning, evening, cloudy or watery light and dark. Visible light transmittance 40%; polarized light 95%
· Gray-green, keeping the comfort of the glasses in strong light. Visible light transmittance 25%; polarized light 98%
· Brown, due to strong contrast, use in the morning, evening, cloudy or low light to ensure clear vision. Visible light transmittance is 30%; polarized light is 95%
· Silver, used in strong sunlight to reduce the brilliance of light or the reflection in the snow. Visible light transmittance is 15%; polarized light is 98%
· Red, under the condition of insufficient light, adjust the sharpness of the naked eye to the warm color series. Visible light transmittance is 24%; polarized light is 95%
5) Bright coating, which is also a technology to protect glare. The clock process reduces the glare by the principle of specular reflection. However, this lens will almost disappear from the cloudy sky or the shade of the tree because Its principle determines that the light intensity is not reduced by percentage, which is not comparable to polarized lenses. So recently there has been an ultra-thin bright coating process that can be applied to both glare and cloudy or shadow. The lens of this process, if it looks like a bright coating, is not as dazzling as a thermos bottle, but gives a subtle feeling.
6) Transition color, this is actually nothing special, the principle is the same as the transition color of sunglasses, because most of the sun's rays are shining from above, so the upper color of the lens is heavy, the downward transition is getting shallower, the principle is nothing. Particularity, but the aesthetic effect is amazing, hehehe, I believe that the design of the transition color in sunglasses is also more aesthetically pleasing. The technical content of the frame also determines the performance, quality, aesthetics and grade of the entire pair of snow mirrors...
Most of the snow mirror frames are designed to protect and aesthetically pledge the lens, often with venting holes. So how can people see the quality of the frame, but it is also very simple.
The frame should be very soft, the good frame can be twisted and twisted at will, even if twisted into a twisted shape, there is no danger of breakage. At the same time, the design of the whole snow mirror can be reasonable by twisting the frame. Some frames are Because the material selection is not good and it is soft, but if the lens is not good, it will give people a feeling that the lens is broken or the frame is broken. The well-selected frames often have lenses that are not bad, so they can be twisted and twisted with confidence. However, it is worth mentioning that the spherical lens is often unable to twist the twist due to the non-deformability of the lens during the twisting process. This is not a problem with the frame, which is worth noting. The quality of the frame can be seen by basically twisting within a certain range.
The design of the vents, but this is not very easy to test, because the snow mirrors are designed with different wind holes for different levels of skiers. For example, for beginners suitable snow mirrors, the wind holes will be too large, then In the case of not fast speed, it can ensure better ventilation effect, and can quickly discharge the steam of the eyes, thereby achieving the anti-fog effect. Then, when the snow mirror is in a high-speed taxiing state, a large amount of wind blows into the snow mirror, causing the glasses to shed tears, which will not have the desired effect.
Some frames are specially designed for wearing helmets. Therefore, the parts that are connected to the frame are often specially designed. They are usually divided into two layers. The outer layer is connected to the mirror belt and is used for the outer layer of the helmet. Thinner with sea surface, used on the inside of the helmet to close the skin. This design allows the snow mirror to fit tightly over the head without too many gaps. It should be noted that skiers wearing glasses should choose a ski goggle with a thicker frame to cover the myopia. People with poor eyesight should not wear contact lens skiing. If the contact lens falls after falling, the possibility of finding it is almost non-existent.
The mirror belt will be told together with the frame. After all, there is nothing special about this thing. Most of it should pay attention to the width, elasticity, length, texture of the buckle and the overall matching of the color and the snow mirror. In short, it is like picking an elastic band. Pick it up.